Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spotswood 5K Picture Summary

I just got an e-mail that the pictures from Saturday's run are up, so I figured I'd share with you all.  If you haven't already, read the recap I posted so that some of the pictures make more sense.

Hope you enjoy!

Wifey & CR (in the red shirts) wait for me while I use the bathroom before the race starts.  Again.


The race starts!  Apparently the first few people just fall forwards.  I had no idea.


If you look closely, you can see me & CR getting ready to take off!  We're kind of in the middle, behind the girl in the neon green shirt.


OK, I'm coming up in the purple tank, the runner on the left.  To the right you can see my distraction as I approached the finish line.


It looks like they're assaulting her, but I assure you they were helping.  She had already gone down & they were stopping it from happening again.  Also, if you look behind me & the girl I was running next to, you can see the blur of Orange Shirt Guy approaching

Happy to be finishing!  (And they have hamstring girl taken care of now.)


Pure happiness!

As soon as I crossed the finish line, Ticket Nazi assaulted me.  Yes, THAT close to the finish line.  Hamstring Girl is seconds from crossing with the aid of some fellow runners, and Orange Shirt Guy is coming up too.


Orange Shirt Guy.  Thank you for pushing me!


You can barely see CR crossing the finish line because Ticket Nazi (red vest) is now standing in front of the photographer.

CR finishes!  Yup, that look sums up how we all feel about Ticket Nazi.  Who is still standing in front of the photographer, btw.

Great run!  Me with CR after we finished :)




2 comments: